Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Computer, Busy Week, and some Time Off

I didn't vanish in real life, just on the computer. After giving up on the old one (dead as a doornail :( ), I went out and got a lovely new one :D. So that explains a week off. Then there was this week, just crazy with Sabbot, Chag, Shabbot (and guests for all 3!), and now on Monday my Mom is coming for a visit :D.

So... I'll be taking a break probably realistically for a few weeks. I hope to come back soon with a nicer blog, and some neat meal posts. I'll be sure to let you all know when I come back. Until then, eat well!

2 comments:

  1. So - when are you coming back?

    I like your meal plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I should come back, I have been off the meal planning wagon! I'm just not doing well in the summer.

    Things have been nuts around here, but I do hope to be back at some point. In the mean time, today we are having homemade falafel :) At least figured out one day, for a change!

    ReplyDelete